Patent Lawyers specialize in intellectual property, trademarks, design rights, copyright laws and patents. They represent inventors or businesses in the patent application process, help with patent infringement and act as litigators to secure their client’s rights to an invention.
Patent Lawyer Interview Questions
1. What methods would you use to simplify a complex piece of information?
This illustrates the candidate’s ability to understand complex information and streamline it into a user-friendly format.
2. How have you overcome a difficult challenge in protecting the intellectual property of a creator?
This illustrates the candidate’s problem solving ability.
3. How have you successfully enforced statutory, regulatory and contractual obligations?
This illustrates the candidate’s ability to display sound judgment.
4. How have you dealt with false claims of compensation?
This illustrates the candidate’s knowledge of the law and his ability to protect intellectual property rights.
5. What is the biggest challenge in researching new technology for the purposes of a patent application?
This illustrates the candidate’s ability to grasp new concepts and apply these to individual circumstances.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources