Overnight Stockers restock shelves for retail stores outside of opening hours, ensuring that all items are displayed neatly and labeled with prices.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Overnight Stocker Job Description Template
Our retail store is looking for an efficient, responsible Overnight Stocker. Your duties include fetching goods from the warehouse, neatly stocking items on shelves, removing defective or expired products, and labeling prices.
To be successful as an Overnight Stocker, you should be self-motivated while working well as a team-player. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail to ensure our store remains neat and well-organized.
Overnight Stocker Responsibilities:
- Stocking and arranging items on shelves neatly.
- Reading and updating inventory reports.
- Reporting damaged merchandise to managers.
- Labeling items with the correct prices.
- Creating special displays for promotional items.
Overnight Stocker Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior retail experience is preferred.
- Good physical fitness and high stamina.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience with label scanners and inventory software is favorable.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources