Overnight Stockers are responsible for restocking and organizing shelves for retail stores outside of operating hours, when no customers are present.
When interviewing Overnight Stocker candidates, look for people who are good team players with excellent attention to detail. Be wary of candidates with low energy or physical fitness, as this job requires some heavy lifting.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Overnight Stockers:
1. What would you do if you saw a member of staff struggling to move a box?
Tests the candidate's ability to work as a good team player.
2. What experience do you have with inventory software?
Tests whether the candidate will be able to use the same software your retail store uses.
3. How do you know you have the strength and stamina for this job?
Tests the candidate's physical fitness capabilities.
4. What would you do if you received a shipment of broken products?
Tests the candidate's knowledge of the correct reporting and inventory procedures to follow.
5. Why do you think you'll be a good night-shift worker?
Tests the candidate's willingness and ability to work outside of conventional hours.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources