Outreach Coordinators work in nonprofit, medical, community, or educational organizations and handle a variety of tasks. These tasks range from attending trade fairs and organizing media events, to data collection and monitoring budgets.
When interviewing Outreach Coordinators, look for candidates who demonstrate excellent communication, interpersonal, and public speaking skills. Take note of candidates who demonstrate a lack of experience in research and marketing.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Outreach Coordinators:
1. What do you think is key to successfully building and maintaining relationships in the community?
Demonstrates candidates' communication and interpersonal skills, as well as industry knowledge.
2. What techniques or methods do you find most helpful in recruiting, interviewing, and hiring employees or volunteers?
Demonstrates candidates' knowledge of the hiring and interview process, as well as knowledge of the requirements of the field.
3. What is the most challenging aspect of establishing a fundraising budget?
Demonstrates candidates' budget management and financial skills.
4. How do you stay current in the volunteer and outreach field?
Demonstrates candidates' industry knowledge and ability to remain up-to-date.
5. Can you describe a time when you helped to coach or mentor someone? Did you see any improvements in the person's knowledge or skills?
Demonstrates candidates' interpersonal and management skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources