Also known as an ENT Specialist, an Otolaryngologist is a physician who specializes in the treatment of diseases of the ear, nose, and throat. Otolaryngologists work with patients of all ages who suffer from diseases in those areas.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Otolaryngologist Job Description Template
We are looking for an Otolaryngologist to be responsible for treating conditions of the ear, throat, and nose. The responsibilities of a Otolaryngologist include treating conditions, examining affected organs, and performing tests to determine the degree of hearing loss, speech loss, or injuries to the larynx.
To be successful as an Otolaryngologist, you should demonstrate an ability to work under stressful conditions, be compassionate, and work well within a team. Ultimately, a top-notch Otolaryngologist should have good listening skills, a keen eye for detail, and strong communication skills.
- Treating conditions of the ears, upper pharynx and oral cavity, larynx, nose, face and neck.
- Treating nosebleeds, tonsillectomies, adenoidectomies, infected mastoids and sinusitis.
- Assisting patients with a limited or altered sense of smell.
- Treating patients with tumors in the head or neck or patients with a defect in the ear, nose, or throat.
- Collaborating with other medical practitioners.
- A Medical Degree.
- Must have completed an Otolaryngology Residency.
- Must have a medical license.
- Good hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity.
- Perfect vision and visuo-spatial awareness.
- Good organizational ability.
- The ability to work well alone and within a team.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources