Interview Questions for Otolaryngologists:
1. Can you describe the most challenging experience you have had in your career?
Reveals the ability to deal with challenges and previous experience.
2. What is a complex case that has had a lasting impact on you?
Reveals how the candidate works with complex cases, as well as decision-making and problem-solving skills.
3. How do you manage stress?
Demonstrates the ability to work under pressure and manage stress.
4. Do you have a specific branch of otolaryngology that you are interested in?
Determines candidates' strengths.
5. Have you ever encountered an ethical dilemma in your career? How did you deal with it?
Demonstrates candidates' ability to act ethically.