Interview Questions for Orderly Attendants:
1. Can you share a few of your tips to sanitize medical equipment properly?
Reveals which equipment the candidate regularly used, as well as their knowledge of sterilization procedures.
2. Tell me your technique in moving a frail patient from a bed into a wheelchair?
Demonstrates the applicant’s experience and skills, as well as the level of care they take.
3. Can you explain the best way to assist a bed-ridden patient with oral hygiene?
Tests the candidate's experience and knowledge of routine personal hygiene tasks.
4. A patient needs to be moved from a gurney to a bed. How is it done safely?
Evaluates the candidate's knowledge of the role they need to fulfill and their awareness of safety precautions.
5. Describe a time when you dealt with a challenging patient. What happened?
Displays the candidate's experience, as well as interpersonal and problem-solving skills.