Interview Questions for Order Selectors:
1. Can you describe a time when you organized items to be more accessible?
Demonstrates candidates' experience and organizational skills.
2. What methods do you use to ensure accuracy when fulfilling orders?
Demonstrates candidates' inventory management and mathematical skills.
3. How would you manage and organize multiple orders while ensuring accuracy?
Demonstrates candidates' organizational and multitasking skills.
4. Can you describe a time when you or a coworker did not follow safety standards? What did you learn from this?
Demonstrates candidates' possible weaknesses as well as their knowledge of safety protocols and their ability to learn from their mistakes.
5. What should you be aware of when operating a forklift?
Demonstrates candidates' mechanical skills as well as knowledge of safety protocols.