Interview Questions for Oral Surgery Assistants:
1. What oral surgery procedures have you performed?
Reveals the candidate's work experience.
2. How would you prepare the operating room before surgery?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge and organizational skills.
3. How have you handled anxious patients in the past?
Assesses the candidate's interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure.
4. How would you prepare a patient for a dental X-ray?
Tests the candidate's knowledge of dental imaging procedures.
5. How would you manage the balance between your administrative and medical duties?
Examines the candidate's planning and multitasking skills.