Interview Questions for Oracle Database Administrators:
1. How do you go about designing database solutions for a company?
Demonstrates the communication and design skills of the candidate.
2. Why did you decide to specialize in Oracle database systems?
Indicates a passion for database management and inherent IT skills.
3. How would you deal with data loss during a major database migration?
Highlights the candidate’s ability to think critically and deal with high-pressure situations.
4. What process do you use to troubleshoot database problems?
Demonstrates the candidate's troubleshooting skills and knowledge of best practices.
5. What was the largest database system you managed in the past?
Reveals previous work experience and highlights the candidate’s skills.