Also known as Dispensing Opticians, Opticians help customers to choose prescription glasses and contact lenses that suit their needs and specifications. Opticians recommend, adjust, and fix glasses frames and contact lenses.
When interviewing Opticians, look for candidates who demonstrate excellent customer service and sales abilities. Take note of candidates who lack experience in the field.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Opticians:
1. What equipment would you use to fix a bent frame?
Demonstrates candidates' knowledge of optical equipment and its uses.
2. What method would you use to help a customer select the perfect frame?
Demonstrates candidates' customer service and sales ability.
3. What would you tell a customer who was unsure whether to use glasses or contact lenses?
Look for candidates who demonstrate customer service skills. Take note of candidates who attempt to close a sale without taking customer needs into account.
4. In your opinion, what should a basic optometry inventory hold?
Demonstrates candidates knowledge of customer needs and different types of eyewear.
5. How would you settle a dispute between coworkers?
Demonstrates candidates' interpersonal and communication skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources