Interview Questions for Nurse Anesthetists:
1. What is the best method you have found to comfort patients who are nervous about undergoing anesthesia?
Demonstrates candidates' compassion for their patients, as well as communication and interpersonal skills.
2. How do you determine the correct dose for pain management after a medical procedure?
Demonstrates candidates' attention to detail and experience with pain management.
3. What would you look for when monitoring patients during surgeries?
Demonstrates candidates' knowledge and experience, as well as attention to detail.
4. What methods would you use to train new staff?
Demonstrates candidates' administrative and team working skills.
5. What steps would you take if a patient coded during a medical procedure?
Look for candidates who demonstrate the ability to work under pressure and follow instructions, as well as strong team working skills.