Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNAs) are advanced practice nurses responsible for administering anesthesia and monitoring patients during surgeries and other medical procedures. Due to their specialized skill set, they are experts in critical care and airway management.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
CRNA Job Description:
We are currently searching for a talented and detail-oriented Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) to join our medical practice. You will work in a number of medical environments including critical care floors, operating rooms, labor and delivery units, and pain management clinics.
All candidates should have in-depth knowledge of administering anesthesia to patients undergoing a variety of surgical or non-surgical procedures. To succeed in this role, the ideal candidate must demonstrate good judgement and the ability to respond appropriately to stressful conditions.
- Develop and execute an effective anesthetic plan.
- Manage patient's airway and respiratory status.
- Monitor patients before, during and after a medical procedure.
- Prepare operating rooms, set up equipment, layout supplies, and prepare necessary gases.
- Perform regular patient visits and legibly record findings in the patient records.
- Request and assess diagnostic tests.
- Remain up-to-date with the latest advances in the anesthesia field including the introduction of new medical equipment and techniques.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing or relevant undergraduate degree.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working as a CRNA required.
- Must have a current license to practice as a registered nurse.
- Must be skilled in airway management techniques and chronic pain treatment.
- Possess superb communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of current anesthesia practices and techniques.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources