CRNA Job Description:
We are currently searching for a talented and detail-oriented certified registered nurse anesthetist (CRNA) to join our medical practice. You will work in a number of medical environments including critical care floors, operating rooms, labor and delivery units, and pain management clinics.
All candidates should have in-depth knowledge of administering anesthesia to patients undergoing a variety of surgical or non-surgical procedures. To succeed in this role, the ideal candidate must demonstrate good judgment and the ability to respond appropriately to stressful conditions.
- Develop and execute an effective anesthetic plan.
- Manage the patient's airway and respiratory status.
- Monitor patients before, during, and after a medical procedure.
- Prepare operating rooms, set up equipment, layout supplies, and prepare necessary gases.
- Perform regular patient visits and legibly record findings in the patient records.
- Request and assess diagnostic tests.
- Remain up-to-date with the latest advances in the anesthesia field including the introduction of new medical equipment and techniques.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing or relevant undergraduate degree.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working as a CRNA required.
- Must have a current license to practice as a registered nurse.
- Must be skilled in airway management techniques and chronic pain treatment.
- Possess superb communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of current anesthesia practices and techniques.