A Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) plays a key role in the provision of anesthesia to patients undergoing a medical procedure. Their main duties include administering anesthesia, maintaining proper sedation, and overseeing patient care plans.
CRNA Interview Questions:
1. Can you describe the techniques used to manage a patient's pulmonary condition?
Demonstrates the candidate’s prior education and training history.
2. Can you provide an example of a time in which you successfully learned how to manage a new piece of medical equipment?
Tests the candidate's aptitude for technology.
3. How would you handle a difficult patient?
Highlights the candidate’s interpersonal skills.
4. What key information do you look for when conducting a patient assessment?
Demonstrates the candidate’s attention to detail.
5. What are the latest trends in the anesthesia field?
Tests the candidate’s current knowledge of the anesthesia field.