Interview Questions for NOC Technicians:
1. Can you explain your approach to maintaining a fast and secure network?
Evaluates the candidate's NOC experience and knowledge of network technologies, protocols, and security.
2. What are your steps to diagnose end-user network issues via phone?
Highlights the candidate's experience in providing technical support to end-users and their ability to perform efficient troubleshooting.
3. In your experience, which network issues demand after-hours remote support?
Reveals the candidate's experience, as well as their willingness to facilitate urgent repairs outside of business hours.
4. Can you describe the most complex network issue you resolved successfully?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge and experience in providing network support, as well as their problem-solving skills.
5. How do you stay informed of advancements in network technologies?
Tests the candidate's ability to keep abreast of the latest network infrastructure, protocols, and architecture.