Interview Questions for National Account Managers:
1. What are some methods you've used to foster relationships with major clients?
Describes the candidate's approach to building professional relationships with clients.
2. How would you handle a client who has been side-lined by a regional manager?
Reveals the candidate's process for handling client complaints.
3. How would you identify new accounts prospects for the company?
Explores the candidate's methods for finding new business.
4. What would you do if a client said they were moving to a competitor?
Tests the candidate's negotiation skills and adaptability.
5. How would you go about selling a new product to an existing client?
Explains the candidate's approach to sales and upselling to clients.