Interview Questions for MRI Technologists:
1. Can you describe how you would go about preparing a patient for their MRI scan?
Demonstrates knowledge of procedures, as well as planning and organizational skills.
2. Describe a time when you worked with a difficult patient. What did you learn?
Tests the ability to remain professional and focused under pressure, and gauges the candidate's willingness to learn from past experiences.
3. Describe a time when the MRI equipment malfunctioned. What did you do?
Reveals troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, plus the ability to act responsibly during emergencies.
4. What is the most advanced skill that you have learned as an MRI technologist?
Highlights expertise, experience, and potential strengths.
5. A physician is dissatisfied with your scans. How do you respond?
Shows resilience and the ability to process negative feedback.