Movers are responsible for moving furniture from one location to another, ensuring that the items are not damaged.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
We are looking for a physically fit, responsible individual to move furniture by loading items into and out of moving trucks. Movers are responsible for ensuring that items are undamaged and placed in the correct position in the new location.
To be successful as a Mover you must have stamina to perform manual duties that often require strength. You should also be able to plan the most efficient ways to pack items into the moving truck.
- Wrap furniture in protective material.
- Load, pack and unload items with care.
- Ensure that no items are damaged while moving.
- Place furniture in the requested positions at the new location.
- Take inventory of items and ensure that no items are lost during transportation.
- Physically fit.
- Punctual and professional.
- A high school qualification or equivalent would be preferable.
- A driver's license would be advantageous.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources