We are looking for strong, physically fit Movers to load and unload furniture for transportation. Movers are responsible for making sure that items are not lost or damaged during the moving process.
When interviewing for Movers the most suitable candidate will be punctual, have visible energy and have some experience in a role where responsibility is needed. Be wary of candidates with low energy and no references from any prior work experience.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Movers
1. Do you consider yourself to be physically active?
Shows if the candidate is fit enough for the position.
2. Can you describe a role in which you had to take responsibility?
Highlights the candidate's ability to be responsible for their work.
3. Has there been a time when you have made a mistake in the workplace? How did you handle it?
Shows if the candidate can own up to mistakes and take necessary steps to fix and learn from them.
4. How would you respond to a supervisor who criticizes your work performance?
Reveals how a candidate takes criticism and communicates their perspective.
5. What is the most challenging part of being a Mover?
Demonstrates what the candidate expects from the position and if this is realistic.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources