Interview Questions for Movers
1. Do you consider yourself to be physically active?
Shows if the candidate is fit enough for the position.
2. Can you describe a role in which you had to take responsibility?
Highlights the candidate's ability to be responsible for their work.
3. Has there been a time when you have made a mistake in the workplace? How did you handle it?
Shows if the candidate can own up to mistakes and take necessary steps to fix and learn from them.
4. How would you respond to a supervisor who criticizes your work performance?
Reveals how a candidate takes criticism and communicates their perspective.
5. What is the most challenging part of being a mover?
Demonstrates what the candidate expects from the position and if this is realistic.