Interview Questions for Mortgage Closers:
1. What experience do you have in mortgage closing?
Reveals the candidate's training and work experience.
2. How do you stay on top of industry trends and legal regulations?
Shows what the candidate does to maintain current knowledge of the industry and relevant regulations.
3. How do you maintain accurate closing schedules?
Demonstrates organizational and time management skills.
4. What financial and loan software programs have you worked with?
Reveals work experience and knowledge of relevant software programs.
5. How do you ensure high levels of accuracy in your work?
Shows the ability to maintain great attention to detail.