Interview Questions for Loan Processors:
1. What technique do you use to assess credit and why?
Highlights the candidate’s previous education and training.
2. What important documents do you need to start processing a loan?
Tests the candidate’s knowledge of loan processes and documentation.
3. What was the hardest loan file you’ve worked on? What happened?
Reveals the candidate’s experience in a similar role.
4. How many loan files are you able to manage at a time?
Highlights the candidate’s time management and multitasking abilities.
5. Which banking software programs are you familiar with?
Tests the candidate’s experience and knowledge of banking computer software.