Montessori Teachers are employed at public or private schools and provide alternative education to children aged 0-12 years. They believe in the Montessori philosophy and methodology and offer guided learning in a stimulating environment where children feel safe. Montessori Teachers strive to create an independent learning environment.
When interviewing Montessori Teachers, the best candidates will demonstrate a deep understanding of Montessori principles and superb creativity and understanding. Be wary of individuals who fail to set a good example and lack curiosity.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Montessori Teachers:
1. What are the three most important principles of Montessori education?
Reveals more about candidates and tests their in-depth knowledge of Montessori teaching.
2. Can you describe how you would create a stimulating learning environment?
Tests planning and organizational skills, as well as the ability to create a safe and inclusive classroom.
3. Can you describe a time when you resolved conflict between two children?
Tests the ability to settle disputes with kindness, understanding, and fairness.
4. What are the most important traits a Montessori Teacher should have?
Tests candidates' knowledge of the role and their suitability for the position.
5. Can you describe a time when you designed an effective lesson plan?
Reveals knowledge of Montessori education and the ability to develop lesson plans, as well as teaching and planning skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources