Interview Questions for Montessori Teachers:
1. What are the three most important principles of montessori education?
Reveals more about candidates and tests their in-depth knowledge of montessori teaching.
2. Can you describe how you would create a stimulating learning environment?
Tests planning and organizational skills, as well as the ability to create a safe and inclusive classroom.
3. Can you describe a time when you resolved a conflict between two children?
Tests the ability to settle disputes with kindness, understanding, and fairness.
4. What are the most important traits a montessori teacher should have?
Tests candidates' knowledge of the role and their suitability for the position.
5. Can you describe a time when you designed an effective lesson plan?
Reveals knowledge of montessori education and the ability to develop lesson plans, as well as teaching and planning skills.