Millwright Interview Questions:
1. Which personal protective equipment do you use when disassembling machinery?
Highlights the candidate’s knowledge of safety hazards and policies.
2. How would you resolve a disagreement with another employee?
Reveals the candidate’s ability to work in a team environment.
3. What important information do you analyze when interpreting blueprint designs?
Tests the candidate’s experience in reviewing blueprints and engineering designs.
4. If you don’t agree with blueprint measurements, how would you communicate this to your supervisor?
Highlights the candidate's communication skills.
5. Which schematic designs are you familiar with?
Reveals the candidate’s previous training and work experience.