Interview Questions for Mentors:
1. How would you characterize your mentoring techniques?
Inspects fitness for the mentorship program.
2. Which factors sometimes preclude mentees from using referral options?
Evaluates knowledge about the anxieties and resource-related constraints associated with the uptake of suggested services.
3. How would you confirm whether Mentees sought help, as encouraged?
Examines tracking abilities.
4. What would you do if you could not actualize your pledges?
Highlights accountability plus the capacity to direct Mentees to other helpful resources.
5. How would you assist someone who seemed dismissive of your mentorship?
Offers insight into analytical skills and the ability to respectfully relinquish mentorship duties, if appropriate.