Interview Questions for MDS Nurses:
1. What do you find most rewarding about being an MDS nurse?
Reveals the candidate's passion for nursing and aptness for the role.
2. How would you communicate with a patient who was not satisfied with their care?
Examines the candidate's conflict resolution and communication skills.
3. Can you describe your experience working with MDS data systems?
Analyzes the candidate's knowledge of MDS protocols.
4. How would you describe your approach to patient care?
Unveils the candidate's interpersonal skills and bedside manner.
5. How do you keep up to date with the nursing industry and pertinent legislative changes?
Highlights the candidate's interest in updating their knowledge of the industry on a regular basis.