Interview Questions for Math Teachers:
1. Can you describe your teaching style?
Demonstrates knowledge of best teaching practices.
2. How would you convey complex information to a group of students?
Tests the ability to tailor lessons while accounting for differences in learning.
3. What would you do if you noticed that a student was struggling to grasp the content?
Reveals communication and interpersonal skills.
4. A teacher calls in sick and you are required to teach their class. What do you do?
Highlights adaptability and problem-solving skills.
5. How do you usually maximize classroom participation?
Tests interpersonal and classroom management skills.