Math Teachers provide instruction in mathematics to learners in primary or secondary school. Their duties include planning lessons, assigning homework, and tracking students' progress.
When interviewing Math Teachers, top candidates will demonstrate excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. Be wary of candidates who are impatient and disorganized.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Math Teachers:
1. Can you describe your teaching style?
Demonstrates knowledge of best teaching practices.
2. How would you convey complex information to a group of students?
Tests the ability to tailor lessons while accounting for differences in learning.
3. What would you do if you noticed that a student was struggling to grasp the content?
Reveals communication and interpersonal skills.
4. A teacher calls in sick and you are required to teach their class. What do you do?
Highlights adaptability and problem-solving skills.
5. How do you usually maximize classroom participation?
Tests interpersonal and classroom management skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources