Interview Questions for Master Growers:
1. What methods do you use to inspect cannabis crops and determine their harvesting time?
Assesses the candidate's knowledge of the cannabis plant and crop inspection methods.
2. How would you go about resolving an aphid outbreak among crops?
Tests the candidate's problem-solving skills and knowledge of cannabis pests and diseases.
3. How would you explain budtending and trimming techniques to a new laborer?
Highlights the candidate's leadership and communication skills.
4. How would you ensure that the facility adheres to the state's policies on cannabis growing?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge of cannabis production policies and procedures.
5. What are some of the tools that contemporary cannabis farmers should employ to stay competitive?
Reveals the candidate's knowledge of the industry and new trends in cannabis production.