Interview Questions for Irrigation Technicians:
1. What methods do you use to plan out a new irrigation system?
Indicates the candidate’s knowledge of best practices.
2. What was the most complicated system you installed for a client?
Demonstrates the extent of the candidate’s skills and knowledge.
3. What made you want to work as an irrigation technician?
Demonstrates the character of the candidate and a passion for the industry.
4. Have you ever had to redo an irrigation job, and why?
Indicates honesty and shows how the candidate deals with stressful situations.
5. What do you think is the most difficult part of installing a new irrigation system?
Demonstrates candidate’s knowledge of modern irrigation techniques and highlights potential problem areas.