Interview Questions for Manufacturing Technicians:
1. How do you ensure equipment is functioning at optimal efficiency?
Reveals the candidate's manufacturing experience, as well as their technical and mechanical aptitude.
2. Which quality checks would you recommend for component parts and assemblies?
Evaluates the candidate's knowledge of manufacturing processes and their ability to perform efficient quality control on manufactured parts and assembled products.
3. Can you describe your experience with computers and office software?
Tests the candidate's experience in performing administrative tasks and their proficiency with computers.
4. In your opinion, which way works best to train new employees?
Demonstrates the candidate's experience in the transfer of skills and their ability to provide guidance.
5. Can you tell me about a time when you noticed a major issue with a component?
Assesses the candidate's knowledge and experience in manufacturing, as well as their ability to facilitate suitable quality control interventions.