Mail processing clerks work in the mail rooms of large companies, and mainly receive and sort mail, and prepare mail for distribution.
When interviewing mail processing clerks, the most suitable candidate will have some record keeping and report writing experience. Candidates without valid driver's licenses will not be suitable.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Mail Processing Clerks
1. What qualities should every mail processing clerk have?
Tests experience and insight.
2. What would you say are the most important supplies in a mail room?
Shows experience and insight.
3. How much will it cost us to send a 12 lbs package domestically?
Tests knowledge of carrier rates.
4. In your last position, roughly how much mail were you handling a day?
Shows ability and skill.
5. How do you keep your records?
Shows organizational skills and experience.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources