Interview Questions for Mail Processing Clerks
1. What qualities should every mail processing clerk have?
Tests experience and insight.
2. What would you say are the most important supplies in a mail room?
Shows experience and insight.
3. How much will it cost us to send a 12 lbs package domestically?
Tests knowledge of carrier rates.
4. In your last position, roughly how much mail were you handling a day?
Shows ability and skill.
5. How do you keep your records?
Shows organizational skills and experience.