Mail handler assistants lift, load, off-load and process bulk mail in postal warehouses. They also operate machinery, clean up, and make deliveries.
Suitable candidates will be physically fit and strong and will be available to work nights and over weekends.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Mail Handler Assistants
1. What do you do to keep physically active and fit?
2. What is the most important quality a mail handler assistant must have?
Shows insight and experience.
3. How do you check you're doing your job correctly?
Shows attention to detail and level of commitment.
4. What do you like about this position?
Shows experience and level of involvement.
5. When last did you drive a forklift?
Tests experience and skill.