Machinists are responsible for operating machine tools and equipment to build or repair precision tools using technical drawing and instructions.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Machinist Job Description Template
We are looking for a skilled Machinist to build and maintain machine tools and industrial machines. The Machinist will also be responsible for following technical drawings and using knowledge of mathematics to produce precision parts.
To be successful as a Machinist you must have excellent coordination and knowledge of mechanics. A good Machinist puts safety and accuracy at the forefront of all tasks.
- Operate and maintain industrial machines.
- Produce precision tools.
- Interpret technical drawings and instructions.
- Ensure that all operations adhere to safety protocols.
- Check that all equipment produced works correctly.
- Prior experience with machine tools and industrial machines.
- Excellent knowledge of material properties.
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- An apprenticeship involving mechanical operations would be advantageous.
- Professional knowledge of safety protocols.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources