Also known as Lubrication Technicians, Lube Technicians are responsible for maintaining and servicing vehicles. They apply lubricants to moving engine parts and wheel bearings, inspect vehicles for oil leaks, and perform tire rotations as required.
When interviewing Lube Technicians, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate efficiency, strong mechanical skills, and good physical stamina. Be wary of candidates who have low energy as well as poor communication and time management skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Lube Technicians:
1. What is the importance of performing regular tire rotations?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge, logic, and experience.
2. Under what circumstances would you replace a vehicle’s air filter?
Demonstrates the candidate's mechanical knowledge, analytical skills, and experience.
3. How would you handle an unknowledgeable customer who is afraid of having their engine cleaned?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication and customer service skills.
4. How do you ensure that all maintenance and servicing tasks are completed on a busy day?
Demonstrates the candidate's time management skills and experience.
5. Why do you think routine vehicle maintenance is important?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge, analytical skills, and experience.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources