Logistics account executives develop and implement sales strategies to promote their business' logistical solutions. They manage existing accounts, liaise between customers and carriers, and generate new sales leads.
When interviewing logistics account executives, look for candidates who demonstrate a customer-oriented approach and the ability to recommend effective solutions for potential customers' logistical needs. Be wary of candidates with limited knowledge of software technologies and those who lack industry experience.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Logistics Account Executives:
1. Can you describe your strategy to generate new business leads?
Assesses the candidate's sales and industry experience, as well as their ability to identify new business opportunities.
2. What was the most challenging logistical service you successfully arranged?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge and experience in finding effective solutions to logistical challenges, as well as their ability to meet customers' needs.
3. Can you tell me about your top achievement in negotiating a new account?
Tests the candidate's sales experience and their ability to close favorable deals.
4. How do you prepare a logistical solutions sales pitch for a potential customer?
Reveals the candidate's knowledge of sales strategies and their ability to identify potential customers' logistical needs.
5. Can you describe your experience with logistics management software?
Evaluates the candidate's knowledge and proficiency in industry-related software.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources