Licensed Massage Therapists use their hands, fingers, elbows, forearms, and feet to perform therapeutic massages on clients. They knead the muscles and soft tissues of clients’ bodies to release tension and pain and improve blood circulation.
When interviewing Licensed Massage Therapists, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate enthusiasm, courteousness, and sound knowledge of different massage modalities. Be wary of candidates who are inexperienced and lack effective communication skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Licensed Massage Therapists:
1. How do you react to clients making inappropriate comments during massage sessions?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication skills and ability to handle uncomfortable situations.
2. How do you maintain the balance between professionalism and friendliness?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication skills, customer service skills, and experience.
3. How do you ensure that you are not overly fatigued after a day of performing massages?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge of proper massage techniques and experience.
4. How would you handle a client who believes that massage therapy will heal all of his/her ailments?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication skills and experience.
5. How do you develop treatment plans for clients?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge of different massage modalities and experience.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources