Librarian Interview Questions:
1. How would you ensure patrons adhere to library policies?
Tests the candidate’s ability to enforce policies.
2. How would you assist a university student busy with a research task?
Highlights the candidate’s experience working with different patrons.
3. What library databases have you worked with?
Reveals the candidate’s knowledge of library databases.
4. How would you handle a loud and difficult patron?
Demonstrates the candidate’s interpersonal skills.
5. Can you describe your method for coding and cataloging books?
Tests the candidate’s organizational skills.