Interview Questions for Legal Advisors:
1. Can you share your proudest achievement in your legal career?
Reveals previous experience and capabilities of the candidate.
2. What is the most complicated case you have ever worked on? How did you resolve it?
Demonstrates the ability to resolve difficult cases.
3. How do you manage stress at work?
Demonstrates ability to work under pressure.
4. Have you ever made a mistake or regretted your decision. How did you handle it?
Demonstrates ability to acknowledge and rectify mistakes.
5. Have you ever been in a situation that required you to seek outside counsel? What factors did you consider and what was the result?
Demonstrates research skills and ability to conduct a thorough investigation before coming to a conclusion to solve a case.