A Legal Advisor provides legal services and advice to clients or an organization. Legal Advisors take the leadership role in meetings and hearings, create legal documents, and provide advice on legal matters.
When interviewing Legal Advisors, the most suitable candidate should demonstrate a high-level of integrity, sound problem-solving skills, and the ability to work well under pressure. Be wary of candidates who lack the ability to maintain objectivity, have poor writing skills, and struggle to work effectively within a team.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Legal Advisors:
1. Can you share your proudest achievement in your legal career?
Reveals previous experience and capabilities of the candidate.
2. What is the most complicated case you have ever worked on? How did you resolve it?
Demonstrates ability to resolve difficult cases.
3. How do you manage stress at work?
Demonstrates ability to work under pressure.
4. Have you ever made a mistake or regretted your decision. How did you handle it?
Demonstrates ability to acknowledge and rectify mistakes.
5. Have you ever been in a situation that required you to seek outside counsel? What factors did you consider and what was the result?
Demonstrates research skills and ability to conduct a thorough investigation before coming to a conclusion to solve a case.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources