Kitchen Helpers are employed by restaurants, hospitals, schools, and nursing homes to prepare ingredients as well as to clean, stock, and maintain kitchens. They ensure that kitchens activities are running smoothly.
When interviewing Kitchen Helpers, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate efficiency, reliability, and sound knowledge of proper food handling procedures. Be wary of candidates who have low energy, and poor organizational skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Kitchen Helpers:
1. What do you think is the most challenging aspect of being a Kitchen Helper?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge and experience.
2. How do you ensure that proper standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained at all times?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
3. What do you do with food items that have accidentally been left out of the fridge the entire day?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge of proper food handling procedures.
4. How do you ensure that ingredient preparation and kitchen cleaning duties are completed on a busy day?
Demonstrates the candidate's organizational and time management skills.
5. What do you do in a situation where the cook has been requesting you to complete tasks that are not part of your job description?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources