Interview Questions for Junior Software Developers:
1. Why did you want to work in software development?
Reveals the candidate’s character and passion for the industry.
2. What skills do you think are important for a junior software developer?
Demonstrates the candidates' understanding of the role and their function.
3. What programming languages are you most familiar with?
Highlights the candidate’s skillset and reveals areas that would require improvement.
4. How would you troubleshoot software bugs?
Reveals knowledge of coding practices and problem-solving skills.
5. What part of software development do you think is the most difficult?
Highlights areas of expertise and possible gaps in knowledge.