Junior Account Manager Job Description Template
We are looking for a motivated junior account manager to provide sales support to our customers. You will be assisting our sales team with developing sales and pricing plans, communicating with customers to determine their needs, and conducting research to identify new sales leads.
To ensure success as a junior account manager, you should possess excellent interpersonal skills and knowledge of customer relationship management. An outstanding junior account manager will be someone whose customer-oriented initiatives contribute to optimized sales department performance.
Junior Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Providing ongoing account support to existing customers assigned by the sales team.
- Informing new and existing customers of promotions, upgraded product lines, and offers.
- Notifying customers of unforeseen delivery delays or other complications, and facilitating suitable interventions.
- Collaborating with the sales team to identify new sales leads and develop sales plans.
- Reporting to sales managers as required.
- Conducting sales research and identifying new sales opportunities.
- Documenting processes and maintaining sales department records.
Junior Account Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or similar.
- Previous experience in a sales environment will be advantageous.
- Knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) software.
- Proficiency in office software, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook Express.
- Exceptional interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Great organizational and time-management skills.