Interview Questions for Accounting Coordinators
1. What tasks do you expect to perform as the Accounting Coordinator?
Reveals candidate’s job expectations.
2. Describe your experience preparing financial documents and keeping books.
Demonstrates job knowledge.
3. Have you ever made an accounting mistake? How did you resolve it?
4. How familiar are you with bookkeeping software and MS Office? Provide examples of how you’ve used it.
Demonstrates computer proficiency.
5. How would you balance transparency and discretion, especially when working with confidential or sensitive information?
Reveals more about a candidate’s character.