A Sales Account Manager manages client accounts and ensures that the needs and wants of the client are satisfied. Sales Account Managers create new sales opportunities and achieve high sales targets.
When interviewing Sales Account Managers, the most suitable candidate should demonstrate excellent customer service skills, a solid background in sales, and conflict resolution skills. Be wary of candidates who lack effective communication, leadership, and time management skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Sales Account Managers:
1. If you were one of your clients, how would you describe yourself as a Sales Account Manager?
Demonstrates confidence in ability and honesty about weaknesses.
2. How do you plan and prioritize your work?
Demonstrates ability to prioritize as well as time management skills.
3. Have you ever disappointed a client? How do you handle this?
Demonstrates problem-solving and customer-service skills.
4. What do you think is the most valuable trait a Sales Account Manager should have?
Reveals an understanding of the role.
5. Why do you think we should hire you?
Demonstrates the candidate's ability to sell themselves.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources