From $7.00 /mo.
Searchable resume database
Applicant tracking system
English and Vietnamese.
Jobsvietnam.org is a bilingual job site that employers can use to recruit candidates for their job vacancies in Vietnam. The site offers multiple job posting packages to suit different business needs, including a free option. However, only the paid plans include access to a searchable resume database.
- There is a free job posting plan.
- Employers can choose from several hiring packages that suit different business needs.
- The site features a searchable resume database that employers can use to find candidates proactively.
- The platform is available in English and Vietnamese.
- The top-tier packages include a limited number of featured job listings.
- The site is more affordable than its local competitors VietnamWorks and CareerBuilder.vn.
- Resume database access is only available with the paid plans.
- The site does not mention an applicant tracking system, candidate matching, or job distribution.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Jobsvietnam.org.
Jobsvietnam.org vs. VietnamWorks:
Unlike VietnamWorks, which has a starting price of VND1,953,000.00 +VAT per post, Jobsvietnam.org has a free job posting plan. The latter's paid plans are also more affordable, starting at $7.00 for a 30-day subscription. Both sites are bilingual and feature a searchable resume database, but VietnamWorks offers more job post enhancements.
Jobsvietnam.org vs. Vieclam24h.vn:
With a starting price of VND1,560,000.00 +VAT per post and no free job posting plan, Vieclam24h.vn is costlier than Jobvietnam.org, which in turn does have a free plan, as well as paid options starting at $7.00 for a 30-day subscription. However, Vieclam24h.vn stands out with better features, including multichannel distribution.
Jobsvietnam.org vs. Indeed:
Jobsvietnam.org is a country-specific job site, compared to Indeed, which is a leading international job portal. However, Indeed does have a Vietnam-specific page, making it equally suited to recruiting local talent. Both platforms offer free and paid job posting options, but Indeed offers more flexibility with a pay-per-application plan.