Interview Questions for iOS Developers:
1. How many iOS Applications have you published on the App Store and which do you think is your most successful?
Shows previous work experience and understanding of iOS principals.
2. What is the most difficult part of designing an iOS application?
Highlights potential problems for future projects.
3. What do you do to overcome problems in the design phase?
Demonstrates the candidate’s problem-solving abilities.
4. What iOS Frameworks are you most familiar with?
Indicates if the candidate is familiar with the framework used by your company.
5. How do you set goals and benchmarks for app development?
Indicates a further understanding of the design process and structuring of resources.