iOS Developers design and maintain applications (apps) for devices running Apple’s iOS software. They are responsible for developing new applications according to predetermined specifications, testing the quality of the application, identifying issues, fixing bugs, and publishing the app.
When interviewing iOS Developers, the ideal candidate will have proven app development experience with top-rated applications published on the App Store. Be wary of candidates with limited knowledge of iOS Frameworks, APIs and Apple’s design principals.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for iOS Developers:
1. How many iOS Applications have you published on the App Store and which do you think is your most successful?
Shows previous work experience and understanding of iOS principals.
2. What is the most difficult part of designing an iOS application?
Highlights potential problems for future projects.
3. What do you do to overcome problems in the design phase?
Demonstrates the candidate’s problem-solving abilities.
4. What iOS Frameworks are you most familiar with?
Indicates if the candidate is familiar with the framework used by your company.
5. How do you set goals and benchmarks for app development?
Indicates further understanding of design process and structuring of resources.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources