Interview Questions for Android Developers:
1. Which of your apps has garnered the most interest?
Reveals prior experience, including the capacity to create marketable applications.
2. How would you optimize an app for use across different types of devices?
Tests prior experience, including analytical skills.
3. Can you discuss a time when you were unable to meet a deadline?
Highlights reflexivity, as well as organizational, multitasking, and time management skills.
4. How could teamwork improve the process of creating an app?
Shows an appreciation of teamwork and willingness to collaborate.
5. Which of the world's most pressing issues could we solve or ameliorate through apps?
Demonstrates insight and a sense of social responsibility.