Interview Questions for Inventory Controllers:
1. What inventory management software are you familiar with?
Assesses the candidate's work experience and technical knowledge.
2. What techniques do you use to ensure a consistent supply of stock?
Explores the candidate's knowledge of industry practices and stock control techniques.
3. How would you manage a delay in an order that resulted in a stock shortage?
Tests the candidate's problem-solving abilities.
4. Can you describe what ABC analysis is and how you would use it?
Evaluates the candidate's data analysis knowledge.
5. What was the most important improvement you made to inventory control processes in your previous job?
Examines the candidate's analytical thinking abilities and reveals their strengths.