Interview Questions for Insurance Customer Service Representatives:
1. What skills do you think Insurance customer service representatives need to be successful?
Reveals the candidate’s natural character and inherent skills.
2. How would you ensure the information you provide is accurate and relevant to the client?
Demonstrates the candidate’s information retention abilities and communication skills.
3. How would you deal with irate or rude customers?
Demonstrates the candidate’s interpersonal skills.
4. At what point should you transfer a call through to a sales agent?
Reveals knowledge of the sales process.
5. Can you tell me about a time when you handled a customer complaint that resulted in additional policy sales?
Reveals previous work experience and highlights pertinent skills.