Insurance Consultants review individual and company requirements before proposing tailor-made coverage plans. Insurance Consultants also supervise the processing of legitimate insurance payouts.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Insurance Consultant Job Description Template
We are searching for a highly observant Insurance Consultant to render accurate support on behalf of our steadily expanding firm. The Insurance Consultant should discern clients' insurance requirements, deliver appropriate guidance, and clarify presenting uncertainties. You should also strengthen onboarding and team building endeavors.
To ensure success as an Insurance Consultant, you should exercise helpfulness, ensuring the swift resolution of our clients' concerns. Ultimately, a superb Insurance Consultant will establish rapport with every client.
Insurance Consultant Responsibilities:
- Memorizing current insurance packages.
- Reviewing clients' needs to identify suitable insurance packages.
- Gauging prominent risks to ascertain appropriate payment amounts.
- Issuing non-binding insurance quotations.
- Processing clients' valid insurance claims.
- Fielding our clients' queries and recommendations.
- Supporting newly-appointed Insurance Consultants by issuing sound advice.
- Partaking in scheduled and impromptu company events.
Insurance Consultant Requirements:
- High school diploma.
- A Finance-intensive qualification is preferred.
- Demonstrable experience as an Insurance Consultant.
- Receipt of an Insurance Consultant license.
- Laudable statistical modeling techniques.
- Ability to utilize digital spreadsheets.
- Fine-tuned interpersonal, problem-solving, and referral capacities.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Well-honed telephone etiquette.
- Availability beyond routine working hours.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources