Interview Questions for Implementation Consultants:
1. How would you handle a project in a sector that you are unfamiliar with?
Assesses the candidate's business principles and the ability to adapt.
2. Can you give us three core competencies that you think are important to successfully implementing projects?
Demonstrates the candidate's understanding of project management and implementation strategies.
3. What software tools and business strategies do you use in your implementation work?
Reveals the candidate's practices and strategies when undertaking project implementations.
4. How would you adapt your implementation goals if your project is significantly delayed or changed?
Assesses the candidate's abilities to handle changes as well as their adaptive thinking capabilities.
5. How would you define your leadership style as an implementation consultant?
Reveals the candidate's approach to business and work, and how they will fit in with your organization.