Interview Questions for Consultants:
1. What qualifies you for this position?
Indicates education, level of expertise, industry knowledge, and suitability for the organization's corporate culture.
2. What would you do to make this organization more profitable?
Reveals the ability to apply logic and reasoning to provide advice.
3. What is the purpose of a consultant in an organization?
Highlights knowledge of how consultants can benefit organizations and reveals industry experience.
4. How do you stay updated on industry developments?
Provides insight into professional development activities and ambitions.
5. What techniques would you use to conduct research?
Exhibits knowledge of various research procedures.